Customer Experience Manager – Kiwi Experience
11 Apr 2019 By Advertiser
Does showing off NZ get you fizzing?
Do you want to lead an awesome team?
Do you want to make a difference and have fun doing it?
Then Click Here.
Kiwi Experience is New Zealand’s original and legendary bus adventure company. Over the past few years, the business has enjoyed significant success and growth through creating new routes, stops and activities, putting glamping on the NZ map and winning multiple awards.
We are on the hunt for a full time Customer Experience Manager to join our green-blooded crew! Your role is to manage the Kiwi Experience Reservations team, responsible for recruitment, training and rostering to ensure the team is sufficiently staffed and equipped to deal with Customer enquiries, and able to offer relevant travel advice to Kiwi Experience customers to plan their ideal trip.
Who the heck are you?:
- You love New Zealand and you love Kiwi Experience
- You are passionate about travel
- You have strong leadership ability
- You don’t settle for second best, and you aren’t happy with stuff that is broken
- You CAN think outside the square, and you can think your way out of a paper bag
- You can juggle lots of different stuff, and not drop too many balls
- You are good with people. You are good with words
What kinds of stuff will you get up to?
- Ensure the Customer Experience team is delivering a positive and engaging experience to our Customers
- Actively foster a positive, consultative and customer focused team culture.
- Drive sales through the Reservations team, ensuring annual sales targets are met Ensure team KPl’s are monitored, achieved, and reported
- Management of the Customer Experience team, including HR queries, training and mentoring of staff, recruitment, development, performance management and reviews
- Create and manage weekly team rosters, and process payroll for the CE team. Fortnightly one on ones with Customer Experience crew members
- Effective management and resolution of Customer Escalations and complaints
- Ensure the timely and efficient processing of reservations and bookings from Customers, Agents, drivers and hostels
- Ongoing engagement of the Customer Experience team in the Kiwi Experience Green Not Mean sustainability initiatives
- Assist Drivers, Operations and Accounts team with queries on bookings, processes and problem resolution
Kiwi Experience is part of thl family which is the worlds’ largest RV rental operator; represented in NZ, AUS, UK and USA by maui, Britz, Mighty, Road Bear, Just Go, El Monte RV, Mighway and also leading the guided experiences offered in Discover Waitomo Group.
For more information about this role and to apply for the position, Click Here.