New Zealand Country Manager
Reporting to the General Manager in Melbourne, this role is all encompassing with a major focus on growing the revenue into New Zealand. You will be responsible for the day to day management and development of the agency sales network and oversee the seamless delivery of our on ground service in New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities of this role
• Day to day management and development of the Virtuoso agency sales market
• Work with the General Manager to develop and implement a sales plan
• Development of consumer-focused initiatives with your agency partners to build A&K’s brand awareness
• Development and evaluation of co-operative marketing initiatives
• Assist our Product Manager with the contracting on New Zealand services.
• Handling all on-ground issues during the season in conjunction with our Melbourne team
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in the luxury market, preferably within the agency arena with established industry relationships and have a strong focus on sales.
Contact Person: Rowena Dick
Contact Number: +61 (0) 3 9536 1800
Contact Email: HR@abercrombiekent.com.au
Click HERE for the job description
Application Procedure: To apply for this position please view the Job Description on our website https://www.abercrombiekent.com.au/careers/current-vacancies and send a current resume & brief cover letter outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.